Disclaimer: The information and other content provided in this blog, website or in any linked materials are not intended and should not be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
One of the most common sources of foot pain is plantar fasciitis—a condition in which foot tissue becomes inflamed and causes stabbing pain near the heel. The pain is typically worse in the morning or after sitting for a long time.
To treat plantar fasciitis, many medical professionals recommend using shoes with cushioned arch support to remove pressure from your heel and reduce the pain. Many leather dress shoes are uncomfortable and offer little arch support, which poses a problem for people who need to work in the office with foot pain. What makes the best men’s dress shoes for plantar fasciitis?
Shop Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
What Dress Shoes Are Best for Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis often causes pain after a period of inactivity. Sitting or lying down for too long could lead to considerable discomfort once you stand up. Conversely, high-impact activities such as running or jumping could also cause pain.
During a long day in the office, you will likely sit and stand repeatedly, which may cause your plantar fasciitis to flare up. Rather than suffer through the pain all day, find dress shoes that:
- Are comfortable. Shoes that are too tight or too stiff will only make your feet hurt more.
- Provide cushion. Shoes with thick insoles and extra cushion can reduce the pain of standing or walking.
- Are supportive. Shoes with good arch support distribute weight evenly across your foot, so there’s less pressure on your heel.
Amberjack’s Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
At Amberjack, we developed the most technologically advanced dress-casual shoes for comfort and durability. What makes our shoes so effective for foot pain?
- Arch support. Our shoes have a fancy foam in the arch support that uses heat to match your foot shape. The foam is comfortable and durable and spreads your weight across your entire foot to keep sensitive areas from flaring.
- Dual-density outsole. We created a proprietary TPU outsole with dual-density material for maximum performance. The heel uses strong hiking-boot material for support, and the front has high-performance athletic technology for flexibility. You can wear these shoes all day without tiring or injuring your feet.
- Buckskin lining. Anyone who deals with foot pain knows the more comfortable your shoes are, the better. Our super soft buckskin lining includes laser perforations to allow airflow. You won’t want to wear socks. These are the most comfortable dress shoes available.
Combine all this with our A-grade full-grain leather from one of the finest tanneries in the world, and you’ll start to understand why these shoes are so effective for foot pain. Not only are they supportive and comfortable, but they’re also stylish. No more oversized blocky shoes. Now you can take care of your feet and look good too.
Here are our five best men’s dress shoes for plantar fasciitis.
Our original shoe puts a modern spin on the classic-style dress shoe. The comfortable honey-tan leather hugs your feet and matches nearly every color of slacks or jeans.
Shop Original Honey
Our water-repellent Italian suede stays fresh under rain or shine, so you don’t have to worry about accidental water damage. The original style combined with the light stone grey suede is the perfect example of classy and comfortable.
Shop Original Stone in Suede
Our slip-on loafers can be as casual or formal as you need. Dress them up with a gray suit or dress them down with khakis and a polo. These are the most luxurious comfort shoes available.
Shop The Loafer Slate in Suede
Chelsea boots have always been some of the most comfortable footwear options. With our special arch support, these Chelseas are the perfect shoes for relieving foot pain. Our Chelsea boots are also available in four suede colors.
Shop The Chelsea Honey & Cream
#5. The Chestnut Loafer
Our grizzly brown suede feels as soft as it looks. Pair these boots with light blue jeans or tan slacks for the ultimate combination of cozy support and style.
Shop The Chestnut Loafer
Shop Men’s Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
Amberjack started when we began dreaming of modern dress shoes that were stylish and functional. The footwear industry is full of bland, cookie-cutter shoes that don’t look or feel good, and we wanted to break that trend.
After designing our unique style, we partnered directly with our suppliers to offer high-quality shoes at unbeatable prices. Our shoes are 2-3x less expensive than similarly-made shoes, and with free shipping and free returns for US-based orders, you have nothing to lose.
If you or someone you know is suffering from foot pain, why wait? Try our men’s dress shoes for plantar fasciitis today!